LABOR PREP TEA: 40 CUPS -Peach Tea
Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- ✅GET READY FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY: This tea contains the essential nutrients & vitamins like magnesium, iron, calcium & much more to help tone your uterus & prepare your body for delivery.
- ✅100% ORGANIC, NON-GMO, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, Halal & KOSHER: A smooth, delicious & refreshing tea that can be served hot or cold. Use during 2nd & 3rd Trimester to get ready for labor and baby delivery
- ✅ENHANCED MEDICINAL BENEFITS: Our Unbleached sachets are not like regular tea bags, they contain only whole leaf & organic ingredients , which means better quality herbs, better taste & more health benefits for faster & more effective results.
- ✅Secrets Of Tea is the only maternity tea company who developed a special sanitization technique to make sure all our teas are 100% safe moms to be & their bundle of joy.
- ✅20 Biodegradable, Sanitized & Unbleached Sachets which makes this tea the safest for mom & her baby. Each sachet makes 2 servings of 8oz each
- ✅Secrets Of Tea started as a charity, for over 2 years Samah Bensalem, the owner of Secrets Of Tea used to give away her healing teas for free to everyone who needed them because these teas helped change her life & she wanted to do the same for others, today these teas are being sold but if you can't afford them, they are yours for free, simply reach out to the manufacturer
- ✅ We care about our customers, if you are unhappy for any reason, please reach out to us, so we can make it right, we will not stop until you are 100% satisfied
Ingredients (All Organic and Sanitized)
Red Raspberry Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Rose-Hips, Chamomile Flowers, Stevia Leaves, Peach Pieces, Rooibos and Oatstraw.
Pour 8 oz of boiled water over 1 sachet and steep for 2 to 3 minutes. Each sachet contains more than 2x the amount of a regular tea bag and is designed to be used for 2 cups per sachet. Alternatively, use a few sachets in a teapot for all day consumption. Delicious hot or cold.
Indications: Drink 1-3 cups per day during your second and third trimester, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.